|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Blog 83: Anniversary Trip!I am in Hawaii now!!!
Today we are just going to be relaxing after that long flight, I'll keep you guys updated
Healthy Banana Nut' Muffins Recipe
1 cup of oats
1/2 cup of plain yogurt
1/3 cup of honey
1/4 cup of silk almond milk
1 cup of almond meal
3/4 cup of whole grain flour
1/4 cup of ground flax
2 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2-1 tsp of cinnamon
pinch of salt
2 bananas, mashed
1/3 cup of coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 400'F. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
2. Combine oats, yogurt, almond milk and honey in a small bowl and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, combine almond meal, flour, flax, baking powder and soda, cinnamon and salt and whisk until well combined.
4. Mash the bananas and add them along with the egg and oil to the oat/yogurt mixture.
5. Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened - don't over mix.
6. Scoop into muffin cups and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
Morning Elixer Tea Recipe
This is a very healing and refreshing tea.
2 cups of boiling water
1 tsp of aromatic tea leaves
2 tsp lemon juice, fresh
2 tsp honey
1 tsp ginger juice or ginger powder
1. In the boiling water, add ginger. Boil for 1 minute and take the pot off the stove.
2. Add aromatic and let the aroma set for 5-7 minutes.
3. Take lemon juice and put 1 tsp in per cup and add 2 tsp of honey per cup as well, if you perfer sweeter you can add more honey. And then pour in tea.
Tea Hour Ham Sandwiches Recipe
Don't know what to do with all that easter ham?
Use at least 6oz of your easter ham
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
1/8 cup celery, finely processed
2 tbsp pickle relish, heaping
1/4 tsp black pepper
8 eggs, hard boiled & peeled & mashed
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Ham Salad: Drain any liquid from the ham and place into bowl. Separate and smash with fork.
2. Add remaining ingredients, increasing and decreasing mayonnaise to achieve a smooth spreading consistency while remaining enough to not "run'
3. Refrigerate several hours or overnight to allow the flavors to blend
4. Egg Salad: Cook eggs with a pinch of salt to hard boiled stage.
5. Immediately drain hot water, crack eggs, and place in cold water. They should immediately peel with ease.
6. Using a hand grater, grate the eggs into a bowl, and add remaining ingredients, and again with the smooth consistency as the ham salad and place in the frige for the flavors to blend.
7. Bread: Rem
Blog 82: Happy Easter - 2013Happy Easter everyone!!
Had a good easter with family and now getting ready for the season finale of the walking dead! I will update this same blog and give your my opinion on the episode!
UPDATE!: Welcome To The Tombs
Well that episode went down in a unexpected way. I have got to say though it was really good. On the other hand Andrea wasn't suppose to die, right? But overall, I can't wait until Season 4 - Again, do NOT let Daryl die!
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More